Rules for life:
By Benjamin Shapiro
– never hate anyone; hatred gives a toxic person space in your soul better left for positive people.
– Don’t create drama where otherwise none would exist.
– feed your friends good food; accept good food from friends.
– allow yourself to feel what you’re feeling. Faking happiness doesn’t lead to happiness, it just buries realness between a false smile.
– Don’t seek to be offended unless you want to succeed in being offended.
– there’s always someone suffering more than you, find them and help them.
– go outside, it’s beautiful out there.